Our relationship with luxury desserts goes back to 1993, when we founded Alpine Desserts with the passion and devotion reserved for family businesses. Although we have since expanded significantly, we are proud to have retained the benefits typically provided only by smaller businesses: a direct relationship with every client, the willingness and ability to fulfil customised orders, and remarkably dedicated customer service.
We were delighted to welcome Symphony chocolates to the Alpine family several years ago, thereby diversifying our product range and debuting deluxe gifting options. Despite our growth, an unfailing commitment to excellence remains at the core of our business, and every product is produced and packaged to exceptional standards of freshness, taste and quality.
Our Commitment to You
We know you have high expectations, but rest assured that ours are higher! With every Alpine product, we are committed to providing
- Premium Ingredients: The finest products begin with the finest ingredients. Our products are formulated with only the freshest ingredients of superior quality – and it’s evident in every mouthful of sheer bliss.
- Expert craftsmanship: Formulated by an Italian ice-cream technician and professional chocolatier, our products are the result of intensive testing, tweaking and tasting until absolute perfection is achieved.
- Refreshing innovation: There is something irresistible and exciting about experiencing new tastes and textures. We continuously expand our range of products and flavors so ice-cream lovers and chocoholics can keep discovering new favorites.
- Supreme freshness: Our products are locally produced, meaning they reach customers while in their prime. In addition, rather than generating large batches several times a year, we produce small batches on a regular basis to ensure your Alpine treat is always as fresh as can be.
- Superb value: While our products are undeniably luxurious and of top quality, we pride ourselves in retaining reasonable pricing to make indulgences accessible to anyone with a sweet tooth.
- Unbeatable kashrus: Our desserts and chocolates are produced in our own factory all year round, with equipment that is used exclusively for kosher products, thereby entirely avoiding the kashrus complications that arise when koshering non-kosher facilities to produce batches of kosher products.
- Milky and pareve options: Alpine desserts can be the finishing touch to every meal or occasion with our pareve options, without ever compromising on the quality and taste you expect from Alpine.
- Personal service: It is our priority to provide you with the perfect product, and we are pleased to fulfill orders to your specifications by customizing sizes, colors, flavors, shapes, and quantities.
Everyone deserves the joy of Alpine. Our products are available in a range of sizes ideal for individuals, families, events, caterers and restaurants:
- Our individually packaged or boxed products are retailed at groceries and supermarkets to be picked up anytime to delight someone special or treat the family.
- For family or corporate events, our individual serving desserts never fail to make an elegant impression. Orders are tailored to your colour, size, flavour and quantity specifications.
- Caterers and restaurateurs who want to leave guests with a lingering taste of a perfect meal choose Alpine individual desserts, or our 5-litre tubs for customisable ice-cream bars. We are able to fulfil orders of any size, and with Alpine you are guaranteed that the quantity will not affect the quality.